A signature line for a business is your product line that you are most renowned for.
This is often the first item that comes to mind when you think of your company.
- ABI: Coca-Cola
- Samsung: Galaxy Phone Series
- Kellogs: Corn Flakes
- KFC: Chicken Pieces
When you showcase your signature line remember that
"Welcome to our original product line that still has the exact same recipe as 34 years ago! This is the very first product that we manufactured as the lead innovators of a wet premix. we will be showcasing each line so that you can see the diversity of our bread premixes and see what has made it stand the test of time. We would love if you would join us while we go down memory lane."
- "Original recipe", "34 years," "stand the test of time" - All these words reinforce the history behind this product.
- Telling people it is our very first product is all about adding to the story of the company.
- Lead innovators provides status and establishes authority within the industry.
- Provide a call to action by asking to be a part of the journey.
Then look at each product individually to showcase each as its own story.